Wednesday, January 13, 2010

S.O.P songs

This morning, I sang a song that i've not sang in a long time. The last time I sang this song was when I was in secondary school. The head teacher would then call for the morning assembly, and after singing praises, we'd be asked to open up our S.O.P (i guess it served as our hymn book then).

The song I sang this morning goes thus..."Day by Day the Lord of the 3 good things I pray, to see thee more clearly, love thee more dearly, follow thee more nearly, Day by Day".

Which of your S.O.P assembly songs do u remember now?????

5 comments:

yummy said...

Awwwwwwww! I really can't remember anyone, but just one, and that was because u sang it. Day by day.

praisediva said...

lol...u try

Unknown said...

Motara, I actually remember the song you referred to, and I remember another one:

All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all....

I remember the colour of my S.O.P book (blue) and marching to class after assembly in the morning, to this song....

Thanks for bringing back good memories!

praisediva said...

yeah yeah...
All things bright and beautiful was almost our national anthem....

praisediva said...

yeah yeah...
All things bright and beautiful was almost our national anthem....