Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DRYNESS gives way to SHOWERS

Beautiful wet morning it is ds morning...and I must confess that @times like this, I wish I didn't really have to come to work.I'm even yawning rigyt now @work...imagine!!!

Is it not significant that the rains have started too early in a year....I don't think I have witnessed such a wet beginning of a year. January is noted for it's dryness...I mean the harmattan, the cold, dry lips, dry weather and most importantly DRY POCKETS***winks***

Remember we said something about all things being new earlier in the year....God has just confirmed His word to us, that because He's the God of all flesh, and because He's the one that controls seasons (dry and rainy), He can decide to make all things NEW for us in this NEW year. January may have been noted for dryness but God has decided to send His showers from above upon us......breakthroughs and promotions don't come so early in the year, but God is saying that there's going to be a change.....2010, our year of wonders...somebody is going to record great unspeakable breakthroughs even from the beginning of the year(I am that person sha oooo). His Showers will be soo much on somebody that by mid-year you will have no room to contain it. Stay connected to God and be sensitive in your SPirit for what God is set to do with us and in us.

The HEAVENS have started opening early in the year....this implies that there ain;t no stoppin YOU in 2010. I'd like you to just take time out and worship God for what He's set to do for you. Thank Him for the rains...for the showers....for the Abundance of rain.....I do not only hear the sound og the abundance of rain..... i see the abundance of rain.....God be praised. Halleluyah to YOU most HIGH GOD.

Just worship Him and praise Him. He's awesome.!!!!

No comments: