Thursday, January 7, 2010

CHANGE!!!!

I got a call yesterday saying .."Toyin, go and resume in the V.I office on Monday...you'd be releiving Usong for 2 weeks.." and I went like....OMG, "why do u have to let me go, why must I be the one, I love my team in Apapa, I've never worked in V.I office, I don't even like to see some faces in the Head Office....bla bla blo blo ble ble bla yan yan yan yann...; and my boss responded saying "I'm sorry, u just have to go, there's no one else to take that place, so, please you have to leave for the head office on Friday". Oh my GOSH!!!!!

Change is one thing that we as humans tend to react to...either positively or negatively. Most times, the changes are not even looking favorable. Some times, these changes don't look like it's gonna be for my good or it's gonna be in my favour. The feeling of "I'm just comfortable with where I am" for all the justifiable reasons in the world creeps in and we just HATE to CHANGE!!!!

As I thought deeply and lamented within me......something dropped in my Spirit. God knows something about this temporary relocation......He has a hand in it. He has just set me up to step me up!!!I'm starting this year on a note of relocation. I was encouraged not to resist the change of environment. God is going to start some shake-ups that will arise into some changes in our lives this year. Some relocations will take place and I pray that God will help us to be sensitive enough in our Spirit to when God wants us to MOVE.

The change has come, and I will not resist it. Have a good day!!!!

No comments: