Wednesday, January 27, 2010

LETTER TO DADDY!!!

Dear Daddy,

Today, the 27th of January, I celebrate Your Love for me. I celebrate your care, your undying and unfailing love for me. I celebrate the singular choice of yours to love me...I was never the perfect image of a good girl, but u still look beyond my imperfections, my weaknesses and inabilities, and You love me just as I am. Through all of my failures, You stay right there with me, giving me unlimited second chances.

Just like a small innocent girl who soils herself in dirts, I run to you and you still take me, hug me in my dirty soiled garment. You'd kiss me and then whisper in my ears...OLUWATOYIN OMOTARA, I love you. You leave me speechless at all of those times. You make a saint out of a sinner like me.

You gave me a loving mother, a charming younger brother and 2 sweet elder sisters and wonderful friends that I have got. This new year again, You have assured me that everything go be double double!!!

My master and Saviour, the only true lover of my soul...I celebrate your love for me and I pray that You'd help me love you back as I ought too. I want to tell You that I love you very much and I'd be a good girl as much as You empower me.

Your Dear Daughter,
Motara Oluwatoyin.

1 comment:

Sharon S said...

Well said! Perfect, Unconditional Love!