Tuesday, June 19, 2012

HELLO......

......So I decided to "resurrect" my blog after a very looooong time of "abandonment"....hahahahaaaa. Thank God for a second chance anyways because this time around, it's not just a ressurection, it's also a rebranding. The Blog has been re-aligned with a Vision.....INSPIRE. By God's grace, henceforth, every single article that comes up on this blog will be aimed at acheiving this goal. We now live in times where everyone needs a "way out". People are confused, broken, discouraged, shattered and what have you. The times are hard. For someone like me, several articles I have read on the internet has been a source of blessing and encouragement to me. As a result of this, I have decided to contribute my own quota of inspiring my generation, and God-willing the generation to come via this blog. I trust God that this would not just be "one of them blogs", but rather, it will be another tool in God's hands to heal, encourage, inspire, motivate, save, etc. We all together will contribute our quota in making sure that this blog has come to stay. All forms of inspiring testimonies, articles, events,music, videos, seminars, and life-transforming articles are welcome on the blog. Remember, it's EAGLES CORNER. INSPIRE someone to soar today! God bless you.

No comments: